OCA/OCP: EXAMS 1Z0-051, 1Z0-052 & 1Z053 (SQL Fundamentals and Administration I & II)
Oracle is the leading solution for database technology having products and solutions for every role in the enterprise setting. Therefore, the demand for massive amounts of data to be stored, processed, and analyzed will require the need for knowledgeable, qualified and committed professionals to administer, manage and sustain the databases.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
At SLAMM Technologies, our training program are led by qualified and certified instructors for Oracle OCA/OCP which comprises of SQL (Structured Query Language) fundamentals, Administration I and Administration II. The course provides students with the skills, knowledge, and credentials required to enter the field of database administration. Students are guaranteed hands-on lab exercises, formal classroom instruction, real world project experience, and are prepared to pass the Oracle exams to become Oracle Certified Associate or Professional. Proctored exams are administered on-site as well.
Ensure fast, reliable, secure and easy to manage performance. Optimize database workloads, lower IT costs and deliver a higher quality of service by enabling smooth and rapid consolidation within your Datacenter.
- Introductory windows for DBAs
- Introductory Linux for DBAs
- The architecture of RDBMS
- Database storage technologies
- Tools for the database administrator
- Installing oracle software on windows server 2012
- Installing oracle software on Linux FS (File system)
- Install and configure oracle database
- Introductory to SQL queries
- Oracle networking
- Oracle utilities
- User management
- Backup, restore and recovery
- Scripting, schedule jobs
- Patching oracle database
- Data governance and security
- Database security management tools
- Hardening database to meet DOD-DISA STIGS (Security Technical Implementation Guide)
- Introduction to oracle 12c