Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA Security)
Training Program for the Cisco CCNA Security (210-260) Certification Exam
Cisco Certified Network Associate Security (CCNA Security) validates the intermediate knowledge and skill competency required to secure Cisco Networks. The NNCA security certification prepares the network technician professional to learn and to demonstrate the high competency skills required to designed the security infrastructure, identify vulnerabilities affecting network and to mitigate security threats. The curriculum emphasizes the core security technologies, the installation, troubleshooting and monitoring of network devices to maintain confidentiality, integrity and availability of data and devices, and the competency in the technologies that Cisco uses in the security structure.
Slamm approach focuses on Security aspects of the Cisco CCNA certification exams, which is designed to provide hands-on examples. The course will provide supplemental materials and will allow the student to understand security concepts and deploy basic security techniques utilizing a variety of popular appliances within a real-life network infrastructure.
- Develop a working knowledge of network security principles, tools, and configurations.
- Practice what you learn using both real equipment and Cisco Packet Tracer, a network configuration simulation tool.
- Understanding Security Threats in Contemporary Network Infrastructures.
- The course will prepare the student for workplace collaborative projects and Implementing.
- QoS on AAA on Cisco routers using local router database and external ACS.
- CCNA overview & security basics, Common security threats
- AAA, IOS ACL’s, layer 2 attacks + CCP hotspot labs
- Firewall technologies + NTP with ACL labs
- IPS technologies + labs
- VPN technologies + labs
- Drag and drop practice questions
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes